14 August 2019 | News
Expansion of world’s largest yogurt plant deepens Chobani’s commitment to employees and local communities
image credit- foodbev.com
Chobani, LLC, maker of America’s #1 Greek Yogurt brand and the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer in the U.S., has announced the opening of the new Innovation & Community Center in Twin Falls, ID, a 71,000-square-foot facility that promotes a culture of collaboration, creativity, innovation and wellness.
Innovation & Community Center building features include:
• A 7,000-square-foot, sun-filled gathering space to be used for town halls, shared meals, daily relaxation and special celebrations.
• A state-of-the art, 2,185-square-foot fitness center to help employees improve their health and reduce stress through exercise, while enjoying stunning views of the Sawtooth Mountains.
• Lactation rooms for new mothers in our Innovation and Community Center.
• On the ground floor, in keeping with Chobani’s culture of openness and inclusion, employees of all denominations will find a faith center to pray, meditate and reflect.
Culture of Innovation
• At more than 14,000 square feet, the R&D center encompasses the entire top floor of the building.
• The R&D center features a state-of-the-art “chef kitchen” that will enable Chobani’s talented researchers to innovate and grow even faster.
• Chobani has expanded the company’s R&D team to support Chobani’s growth, and will continue to grow that department as Chobani expands its focus on being a food-focused wellness company.