Cole-Parmer, a global player with more than 55 years of experience in fluid handling, electrochemistry, laboratory equipment and supplies, expanded its Digi-Sense line of precision measurement instruments.
The company noted that Digi-Sense, known for accuracy, durability, and reliability, has introduced several new instruments for convenient temperature measurement, equipment testing, and inspection. The “Be Sense-ible” line from Cole-Parmer contains a full range of environmental and temperature instruments that includes thermocouple meters, thermistor meters, RTD meters and infrared thermometers—many with NIST-traceable calibration already completed and ready to use upon arrival. The new items include:
• Digi-Sense Precalibrated Humidity and Temperature Indicator monitors humidity levels and displays temperature and time as well. The Indicator contains a unique environmental comfort indicator.
• Digi-Sense Precalibrated Pocket Thermometers in large head, pen style, and folding probe types take fast and accurate temperature measurements anywhere.
• Digi-Sense Precalibrated Pocket-Size Moisture Meter measures the moisture level in wood products and hardened materials with one-handed operation.
• Digi-Sense Precalibrated Digital Contact/Photo Tachometer ensures equipment is in optimal operating condition, eliminating costly repairs.
• Digi-Sense Borescope and Video Borescope are ideal for inspecting ductwork, wiring, piping, vehicles, and other hard-to-reach areas.
Offering a wide selection of products and instrumentation, Cole-Parmer works with R&D, pilot plant and production, specializing in providing scale-up assistance to organizations in the Biotech, Chemical, Academics, Environmental, Food, Industrial Manufacturing, and Print industries.