This holds true not only for governments, a malnourished nation is unable to achieve its potential in growth and development. Malnourishment pulls down the productivity of people and thus the rate of growth of the economy. On the other hand the public as well as private expenditure on health care also increases significantly.
With the climate change, increasing levels of pollution, and growth in processed food industry and its additives and ingredients sub sector, the focus of regulators is rightly shifting towards promoting the availability of nutrition enhanced foods and reduction of harmful substances in packaged foods. The agriculture research is also contributing through research and development in bio fortification.
The event will thus focus on the need for an inclusive and integrated action by the government, industry, consumer activists, NGOs, Aid Agencies, development organisations and the consumers for nutrition enhancement and health of the people of the country.
Accordingly, focussed and shared interest organizations have been invited to associate with the event as Partners and participate as experts to share their opinion and vision. This Nutrition Spectrum is set to bring you the latest in Policies, Programmes, Regulations, Products & Technologies related to Food Fortification & Agri Biofortification. The event would be an opportunity to build networks, strengthen existing and set up new business opportunities, Knowledge enhancement and more…. under one roof.
Key Focus Areas
· Nutrition Ecosystem - challenges and opportunities
· Cutting edge technologies & products to combat malnutrition
· Food Fortification: Strengthening Industry & Institutes Interface
· Enhancing Nutrition through use of Millets and processed foods
· Ensuring Nutrition Security through Policies, Programmes and Regulations
· Better Agriculture - Better Nutrition
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS NUTRITION SPECTRUM 2019?
· One of its kinds of knowledge exchange platform for all the stakeholders of food and nutrition fraternity.
· A central dais for key Policymakers, Institutes and Industry experts to share their experiences on Best Practices in Nutrition.
· Central window to study about role of regulators in ensuring safe, hygienic and nutrient rich foods.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
- Naman Jain: +91 8745815121; email@example.com
- Priya Sharma: +91 8376992321; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mallika Verma; +91 9891272185; email@example.com
To register on-line, please send filled and signed scan copy earliest by 25th October 2019 to Bharti@phdcci.in